Virtual Dream Chat is based on the open source Bot Libre platform.
The Bot Libre SDK is a software development kit that makes it easy for developers to create their own website, mobile app, or server that accesses Bot Libre services.
The SDK includes an Java API and Android activities that makes it simple to develop your own bot or chat Android app.
The SDK includes an iOS API and user interface classes that makes it simple to develop your own bot or chat iOS app.
The SDK also includes examples and support for other programming languages.
The Bot Libre AI engine and SDK are open source under the Eclipse Public License. They are hosted on GitHub under the project Bot Libre.
- Bot Libre - on GitHub
- Bot Libre - on SourceForge
- Download - from GitHub
- Download - from SourceForge
- How to develop your own chat bot Android app
- Announcing Bot Libre Desktop - Your own personal bot for your PC or Mac
- Announcing the Bot Libre Micro AI Engine and Bot Libre Offline - 'Putting advanced artificial intelligence in the palm of your hand'
- How to Create Your Own Personal Assistant
- How to add a virtual agent to your website
- The Bot Libre chat bot web API
- Create your own bot mobile app with the Bot Libre SDK
- How to add a 3D avatar to your website or blog